You Could Be A Lady!
Are You Eligible?
Ladies First Auditions are open to all MSU females. Rehearsals are mandatory on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Sundays. You will have various time commitments during the semester, from performing at events to helping with fundraising, a cappella competitions, and our semesterly concerts.
What To Expect?
- Prepare to perform a verse and chorus of a song (preferably not of the musical theatre genre) that best fits your voice.
- Dress is casual, although it doesn't hurt to look nice!
- Please arrive at your audition a few minutes early to answer a few short questions
What Happens Next?
- The group will confer and pick the auditionees we want to call back.
- At callbacks, you will learn a snippet of a song in your voice part, and you'll perform it with the group.
- Dress to impress for callbacks!