You Could Be A Lady!
Are You Eligible?
Ladies First Auditions are open to all MSU women. Rehearsals are mandatory on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Sundays. You will have various time commitments during the semester (performing at events, helping with fundraisers, a cappella competitions, our semesterly concerts, etc.).
What To Expect?
- Prepare to perform a verse and chorus of a song that best fits your voice (preferably not of the musical theatre genre).
- Dress is casual, although it doesn't hurt to look nice!
- Please arrive a few minutes early to answer a couple short questions.
What Happens Next?
- The group will discuss and select the auditionees that we will call back.
- At callbacks, you will learn a snippet of a song (within your voice part) and perform it with the group.
- Dress to impress for callbacks!